Find
Notify
Tools

Long Shot - Looking for a Gahendra stock
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I have a Gahendra martini that needs a buttstock. Do you have one you will part with or know where I can find one? The Gahendra uses a different stock from the traditional Martini Henry. The Gahendra has an upper and lower action tang, rather than a socket to hold the stock. Failing all that, does anybody have one I can borrow for a pattern stock?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3810 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was told once that a Model 12 Winchester shotgun stock would work on the Cadet, would that be close?

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1502 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
No that is not the same; I would contact Atlanta Cutlery or IMA-USA; they sold the Gehendra Martini rifles. Might have one left.

Posts: 17046 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
The first places I checked were Atlanta Cutlery or IMA-USA. I have also done a pretty thorough internet search.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3810 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote