Find
Notify
Tools

Too damn ugly
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www.businessinsider.co...est-features-2019-11

$100 deposits will create an artificial backlog.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not my cup of tea. Might appeal to some, but that is the ugliest thing I've seen in many moons.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The specs are very good.

Still not sure they can make a $39-69k truck with all these features.

I don’t get the looks but then trucks have stopped being utilitarian.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the other features will work as well as the unbreakable windows.
More government subsidies will solve everything.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Anything related to Tesla really needs to be posted in the Humor section.

The guy is openly trolling now demonstrating how to use farces like global warming to justify the government giving him billions of $$$$ to "solve" a non issue that has become the new religion to the easily manipulated masses.

Joke is on those who bought off on his schtick, which collectively, is the American Taxpayers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:

The guy is openly trolling now demonstrating how to use farces like global warming to justify the government giving him billions of $$$$ to "solve" a non issue that has become the new religion to the easily manipulated masses.

Joke is on those who bought off on his schtick, which collectively, is the American Taxpayers.

I placed a $100 deposit for one. Got $1k back from my model 3 deposit.

I think it will be a flop and will be redesigned.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let’s leave looks and styling aside.

The Tesla pick vastly outperforms the Rivian and is much cheaper.

Not sure how Tesla makes money build a truck that

Has 250/2500 class performance for weight and towing

Sport car performance for acceleration.

Fuel economy will be over 100 mpg.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Mike, you don’t know how Tesla makes money?? It’s obvious- THEY DON’T!! They are losing money for over 10 years and fools kept supporting them. What a scam.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Mike, you don’t know how Tesla makes money?? It’s obvious- THEY DON’T!! They are losing money for over 10 years and fools kept supporting them. What a scam.....

True

But this truck has some crazy features for the price,

I don’t think it will appeal to traditional truck buyers on looks. But on performance it could.

Again I have no idea how Elon makes money selling this truck for f-150 prices.

I also don’t think he can make this in 2022 time frame. It is going to take a lot longer.

My $100 is at risk but I got my $1k back.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Further proof what a complete dumbasss you are. Tesla? You've got to be freaking kidding me.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JGRaider:
Further proof what a complete dumbasss you are. Tesla? You've got to be freaking kidding me.

Big Grin

Have you ever posted a hunt report on ar Wink

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Front seat, back seat, short bed. Same as W-15 and an awful lot of F-150s I see in the parking lots.
I like an 8-foot bed, maybe some kind of pull-out bed extender would work.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14363 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an F350 that I drive all over North America - Canada, USA, Mexico. I can find parts and service in nearly any town of modest size - wherever I happen to be. This is priceless.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Elon Musk, the modern day Alford Ponzi

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1214 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
With a range of only 300 miles, this “thing” is worthless. Where are you going to refuel on a long trip? More smoke and mirrors thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
With a range of only 300 miles, this “thing” is worthless. Where are you going to refuel on a long trip? More smoke and mirrors thumbdown

I could see electric for local, and rent a gas buggy for a long trip.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14363 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:

tu2

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like no one cares about the ar opinion in Dubai

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...-dubai-police-force/

Big Grin

Mike