New
Find
Notify
Tools

Replacement Floor Mats
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just put in a set of "Fox Weatherboots" into my new for me truck. Wow. These things seem tough, and fit wonderfully. The coverage on them is unreal..having had prior cheapo sets, i was looking to get a good set (front & back), without $ deterring my decision..Customer service was on spot, talked to the owner (Tom) on wednesday and he walked me through installation etc. had them on my front step before noon Thursday.i guess time will only tell..now for quality seat covers? any suggestions?

Posts: 98 | Location: N.MI to NE,IN | Registered: 02 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Years ago I had a local upholstery firm make me a custom seat cover for the back seat of my truck. 24 years later it still looks like new. Money well spent, IMHO.

one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
We put Marathon seat covers in my wife's Pilot three and half years ago when new. They are holding up great and the seats beneath still look like they did on day one. I'll be getting some for my truck (at least the rear where the kids sit) soon.

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote