New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massimo side/side
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I recently purchased a Massimo MSU500 at Tractor Supply in Greenwood MS. I wasn't shopping for one but the deal was too good to pass up. $7499.00 posted price, a little dealing and I got it for a bit less - end of hunting season may have helped. I got a LOT more for my money than I would have with major brand, bucket seats, dump bed, hi/lo trans., selectable 2wd/4wd/4wd w/locking diff. 3500# winch, roof, windshield, solid doors, rear view mirrors, camo, head lites, tail lights, turn signal, horn, fancy al. wheels w/aggressive tires, digital instur. w/speed, hrs, miles, kilometers. I'm sure I've forgotten somethings. My point is with Massimo you get a lot for your $$$. I did some research about the product and the company. Product reviews were general positive, but the customer service was not good. No answer, no call backs, basically no customer service. I need a part for the windshield and dreaded trying to find it. BUT things have changed at Massimo, I called and a nice young lady (I didn't get her name) connected me with Eduardo in the appropriate dept. I discussed my need and he asked for some pictures, which I sent. He called me back and said he'd found what I need and put them in the mail - received them no problem. I contacted Masimo customer service mngr to give Eduardo an "attaboy" he thanked me and during our conversation admitted they had problems in the past with customer service (admitting there had been a problem is unusual for a big co.) but were correcting the problems and there shouldn't be problems in the future. I certainly hope so, and don't anticipate needing parts.
I waded thru all that to say I am well pleased with my Massimo MSU500 and the customer service I've received.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a 2011 rhino and with it sitting next to a Massimo they look like identical twins. If it's build materials are even close to the Rhinos it will be a good machine, you will love it. I think there were lots of "Ford/Chevy" arguments because they weren't 1 of the big 3 Japanese manufactures.

Posts: 513 | Location: NE Washington | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. I haven't had a chance to compare my MSU500 side by side with other brands. I just know I could never afford one of the big 3 equipped like my Massimo MSU500.