New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dodge Announces Rebel Hellcat "Concept" Truck
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Seriously detuned 6.2-liter supercharged Hemi V8 "Hellcat" engine pumping out 575hp. I would imagine it will be a simple tune and a few performance parts to get the full 707HP or more out of the Hellcat motor.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/20...n-for-its-money.html

Not for everyone, but should give the Raptor a large dose of heartburn IF Dodge decides to move ahead with production.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Let's see it in a Megacab that is lowered just a bit. A big luxury sedan with a cargo box. Like the old Lincoln Blackwood...but better.

Posts: 7467 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
Let's see it in a Megacab that is lowered just a bit. A big luxury sedan with a cargo box. Like the old Lincoln Blackwood...but better.

Maybe with a little less electronics? I'm just at the edge of the abyss with a powertrain control module with my 1993 W250. There aren't any new ones left.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14331 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote