Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 4sixteen
posted
Recently acquired.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

I am thinking of getting another auto - nothing significantly beats my f-150. it still runs well so i keep looking.

nothing beats a full size pick up truck for me.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
GM's ride nice.

I still can't get over the Obama-bortion that happened when GM took tax payer money on the bailout. I doubt I will ever own another one. My last GM was a Hummer H3 about 8 years ago.

We picked up three new 2020 Dodge Rams, and a F350 Ford for our office in October. So far we have spent $6,000 on new 13 ply off road tires for the four of them. As that is what is required operating on thorny desert two tracks in New Mexico.

I have not ridden in as nice a truck as these rams drive ever.

Even say they drive nicer than my own 2017 Toyota Seqoia.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Nice looking truck.

I just ordered a new GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab AT4 with the 6.2L V8 and a bunch of packages and options.

It's nuts. It even has a heads-up display.

We'll see.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13329 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Nice looking truck.

I've had good luck with the Chevy's I've owned. My 2008 2500 Sliverado diesel is still good as new. So is my 1998 K 2500 HD 350 gas truck. I finally gave that one to my son in law because I wasn't driving it enough any more. He just put new tires on it then promptly drove from Idaho to Florida and back with it. He was a diehard Ford guy - but not now. Neither of them as ever had anything other than brakes, batteries, etc replaced on them.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2786 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Saw a 2020 suburban or tahoe yesterday. Glad they gave up the hurse look.

I might have to go look at one when the Sequoia wears out.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote