New
Find
Notify
Tools

Golf Cart For Level Ground Travel Around the Farm
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I found that deer would spook when they heard an ATV a half mile away. Lost a big buck when land owner decided to drive down road that was way off in distance, just as a big buck stepped out of a heavily wooded area I was watching.
Was thinking that a combination gas/electric golf cart would be quiet enough to not spook game.
Any thoughts. Is there such a thing as a gas/electric golf cart?

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prius?

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
They are one or the other, not both.

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My neighbor has had a 4x4 electric Polaris Ranger for 3 or 4 years now with no problems that I'm aware of. It's very quiet. There have been many times that I've been out in the yard and he's driven up without me knowing it until I look up and see him. If I'm inside he has to yell otherwise I don't know he's outside.

Posts: 617 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
THANKS TODD. Thats what i am looking for

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In RSA I suggested a golf cart for hunting, was flat ground with decent roads. PH said the problem is it must be faster than a buffalo.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
PH said the problem is it must be faster than a buffalo.

Or an ele! rotflmo I've been chased in the bakkie a few times by eles and they can gain on you like no other! Big Grin