New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris Fischer Photography
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a nephew, young man, that ha made several photography trip's to Africa. Though you people might be interested in seeing them.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/cf...s/?ref=page_internal

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Excellent photography. The panorama (Ngorongoro?) is beautiful.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Christopher is one of my nephew's. He went in all the way too. He has a Top Canon, and rent's long lens to go to Africa. Last year he sold his 24" Epson printer and bought a 48" Epson. There are two photo's in his folk's house that are 3'x6',

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Don, Chris has a wonderful eye. You have every right to be a proud uncle!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Fischer:
I have a nephew, young man, that ha made several photography trip's to Africa. Though you people might be interested in seeing them.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/cf...s/?ref=page_internal

Exceptional stuff.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote