Find
Notify
Tools

Any opinions?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi

I like firearmspictures and related.
Here is some pictures I have taken, any opinions about what I could have done better?

Regards Sten Gun

Regards Stengun

Posts: 21 | Location: Europe | Registered: 24 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Stengun,

Your pictures look just fine the first one of the dog could have been nicer if you caught the dog in more light but that is just something I have found out from people telling me about the photos I take.

For example it is easy to take a photo of an impala there are plenty of them in game parks. But it's different story of taking a perfect photo of an impala when he stands corectly with the right light condition.

But your photos of stationery objects are great!

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Very good photographs, expressive, bright and very good quality. I have liked. They seem made by a professional.

Oscar

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Latham
posted Hide Post
Your close in work on the engineering is class one!I could almost smell that oily tangy smell you get in a gunsmiths! thumb

Posts: 683 | Location: Chester UK, Home city of the Green collars. | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great work! Didn't I see these once on the Nuge board? I haven't been there in a real long time, but know I have seen them somewhere before.
MM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.../watch?v=qVQc386js7g

www.setfreesoldiers.com
www.soldiermade.com

Montana Maddness
Set Free Ministries MT.

7 days with out meat makes one Weak!

Posts: 422 | Location: Fort Benton MT. and in the wind! | Registered: 06 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biggest complaint I would have is that you don't have enough photos of this quality!! Excellent to my eyes, but I am not a photographer so could not offer any technical advise other than post more of the same.

Posts: 1165 | Location: Banks of Kanawha, forks of Beaver Dam and Spring Creek | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your gun/knife photos are nice. What type of lighting are you using...shadow boxes? I'll have to ask my wife her opinion...she's a fairly serious amateur photographer.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Love that Merkel!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent photos of the rifle and knife. The focus and detail is outstanding. I wish my pictures were that good. I use a Canon S3 IS; I have the tele and wide-angle adapter lenses. What do you use?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of K9 Bandit
posted Hide Post
Not a Merkel but a FN Herstal.

I think I have seen these pictures in a catalog..

"capturing bin Laden is not a top priority use of American resources"
Bush, September 06

"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be here somewhere."
"Maybe under here?"
Bush, March 04

Posts: 1025 | Location: Jacksonville | Registered: 15 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Republican for Obama ? you idiot kiss your guns goodbyego play on a forum with your other green pals

Posts: 376 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think you need directions to the Political Forum. Wink

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of OldCenterChurch
posted Hide Post
All but the dog picture look professional and it looks pretty dang good to me!

WAR EAGLE!!

Posts: 71 | Location: Auburn, Alabama | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Do better?I just wish I could do as well! lol

Posts: 88 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice pics!