THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    R.i.P. Wildlife-Photographer Klaus Tiedge, 07 - 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.i.P. Wildlife-Photographer Klaus Tiedge, 07 - 2019
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
From his famely:

With deepest sadness and a heavy heart we are writing you these line. Klaus Tiedge passed away in the early hours of 1st July 2019 at his family home in Cape Town, South Africa. Klaus Tiedges Journey Continues...

Klaus was, no still is, one of the greatest wildlife photographer, with his own style and technique.

Here you can see his "Memory Video" and some of his projects / pictures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUJyWEl35T0

One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
Klaus was an amazing photographer! I have watched all his videos multiple times and learned so much!

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote