THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    A Visit To Hossegor, France, On The Atlantic Coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Visit To Hossegor, France, On The Atlantic Coast
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
I took the following photos while visiting Hosigor in France.

It is a good place for surfing - I think they hold the world championship there.

I will keep adding more photos on this thread as I prepare them.

I hope you enjoy viewing them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked and looked, but I could not find Walter.

Posts: 1066 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Look in photo 10, he might be one of the naked men

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I know that coast well, since we frequently spend time in the summer at our place just a little north of there. If anyone is trying to find it on the map, the correct spelling is Hossegor.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Are those ice crem flavors in the first two shots ? Looks like worth a trip in itself. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
Are those ice crem flavors in the first two shots ? Looks like worth a trip in itself. Wink

Grizz

Yes they are. And they had many more too.

The kids love to go there after surfing, the people are very friendly.

The place is a few kilometers away, but the kids, and us, enjoyed cycling there just to get an ice cream.

One of Us
Picture of BCHunterfsj
posted Hide Post
Loved the dog pictures...
That is, indeed, a beautiful part of France!

Posts: 43 | Location: Fort St. John, B.C., Canada | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With Quote