THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    Underwater Photos From The Maldives. Drone Photos Have Been Added.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Underwater Photos From The Maldives. Drone Photos Have Been Added.
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
All these photos were extracted from a 4K video I took with the GoPro Hero Black.

I had the camera mounted on an extendable stick.

It comes in sections of about 50cm long, made of aluminium, and several can be screwed together.

I had five sections, which allowed me to get very close to the fish without distracting them.

All were taken while snorkling, as I did not have a waterproof case for it that would stand being lower than 10 meters down.

I will post photos extracted from a Sony HD camera used while diving.

The quality was, of course, much lower, but it was the only camera we had an underwater housing for.

I have also taken quite a bit of drone footage of the islands - using a DJI Mavic Zoom, with the Smart Remote.

This remote has its own display, so one does not need to have a phone or an ipad to see what is going on.

Works very well.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Administrator
posted Hide Post

Administrator
posted Hide Post

Administrator
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I look forward to you Maldives trip as much as the Tanzania “Walter” trip. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I think I look forward to you Maldives trip as much as the Tanzania “Walter” trip. Thanks for posting.

You are very welcome my friend.

I will process some videos and post them as well.

Fascinating place, the Maldives.

Perfect for diving and snorkeling.

What really amazes me the number of people who go there and do nothing.

Each villa has its own swimming pool, the beach is only a few steps away, and the best snorkeling and diving anywhere.

Most people seem to like to stay in their villas, doing nothing!

We are at the other end of the scale!

My wife thinks I might grow sea weeds on me from the amount of time I spend in the water! clap

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Impressive color and quality. Looks like a good place too.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW, beautiful, thank you for sharing with us.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice

I see some blue trevlly. Any gt ?

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Very nice

I see some blue trevlly. Any gt ?

Mike

I do not fish.

And I do not eat fish.

On another occasion, I saw trevaleys hunting with moray eels!!??

The eel is swimming below and the trevaleys above.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Amazing and the quality is superb.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stunning. Those Blue Trevally are a special fish to me. Headed to the Seychelles next year and hope to "observe" some along with the Giants.

Posts: 1335 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have some very nice photos. The water is very clear and lots of fish. I have been a free diver for about 50 years and really enjoy the sea, however most of my experience is not in water nearly that clear. Thanks for posting.

Regards, Keith

Posts: 208 | Location: S.W. Wyoming | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Wonderful collection as we can always expect from you!
The lighting and detail on the ray is wonderful!
It looks like it goes from snorkel depth to "The Deep Blue Sea" pretty abruptly.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its one of the places I haven't been that I really need to go.

Thanks for sharing it and great pics and even better time there Im sure.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If you are into diving, or snorkeling, there is no better place than the Maldives.

We have been to many resorts, from o es in the far north to one’s in the far south, and many in between.

If you are going with a family, depending on the age of the kids, you might wish to do some research on what activities are available.

Some resorts only cater for diving and snorkeling.

Others offer many water sports, like sailing, paragliding and many other water sports.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be checking in with you ^^^ to get the best spots before I go. Wink But we going to Africa again with the girls next year as I had to do the worst kind of work here ( home and shop flooded in 2017 during Harvey uggggh ) for a while. After that it should be about time for some diving. I mean I can't hunt forever right?

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote