Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerhard. Thank you for the good post. I went on your web site and enjoyed that too. I canceled my trip to your area for this year but will contact you regarding your battlefield tour for 2021.
Cheers, Brian Gallup.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Canada:
Gerhard. Thank you for the good post. I went on your web site and enjoyed that too. I canceled my trip to your area for this year but will contact you regarding your battlefield tour for 2021.
Cheers, Brian Gallup.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the compliment.

You are welcome to come hunt on some of the battlefields in the area.

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerhard, My wife and I have spent a day in Dullstroom and at least a month in the Lowveld and KNP exploring and hunting buffalo.
I will contact you for 2021 and battlefield touring and some Jackal calling/hunting if the virus sorts out. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote