Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss photo album
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 10,3x60r
posted
this is my foto album season 2004 to 2007 good vision.

My page photo gallery

Venzin M. webmaster mesolcina-caccia.net

Member in Shooting Game "Tiro distretto Moesa" www.tirodicaccia.com and webmaster from www.scgroven.jimdo.com Smiler webmaster Hunting website www.mesolcina-caccia.com and fly fishing website www.mesolcinapam.jimdo.com on FB find Al Venza.

Posts: 339 | Location: Switzerland, Lostallo GR | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.. Smiler A great variety of trophy pics, friendship and wildlife/scenery..

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
10,3x60R
Marvelous! Wonderful pictures!!
Interesting way to hoist the deer:

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 10,3x60r
posted Hide Post
Tanks all, this photo SGraves is make for my freind, the helicopter at make 1300 meter vertical distance in 6 min. jumping
My hunting location is a 2000 m/s/m and this is the sistem for transport the wild just in valley.

Member in Shooting Game "Tiro distretto Moesa" www.tirodicaccia.com and webmaster from www.scgroven.jimdo.com Smiler webmaster Hunting website www.mesolcina-caccia.com and fly fishing website www.mesolcinapam.jimdo.com on FB find Al Venza.

Posts: 339 | Location: Switzerland, Lostallo GR | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 10,3x60r
posted Hide Post
This is the old sistem for go to valley, just 7 hour walking....
The frist Hunter wit "tomhawak", is my Dad (dead an 2000)

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Wonderful picture of your father and the group.
That is something to cherish forever.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the photo's. I've done a lot of hunting in the Alps and your pictures leave me wanting to return.
Are the #1's rebarreled to 10.3? I hear that the law has changed and you may now use a scope?

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pdpdad
posted Hide Post
Great pictures, thank you for sharing.

Posts: 48 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 16 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great photo's. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 182 | Location: Up the holler in WV | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 10,3x60r
posted Hide Post
For Akshooter:
No, my rifle is caliber 416.rem.mag wit bullet 10,3.
For scope is free today. clap

One of Us
Picture of 10,3x60r
posted Hide Post
The photo from season 2008 online www.mesolcina-caccia.net galleria fotografica, stagioni di caccia, stagione 2008.

GOOD VISION popcorn

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, a very interesting website . I wish I could read Italian much better. thumb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi 10.3*60r

WOW, so nice. Your lucky!
Great pic, thanks for sharing.
Wish I was able to read italian to...oh, have to speed up the course..

The old style of bringing the deer home looks like hard work. Just as we did to do it in Norway.

But, the location is just great!!!

Cheers all
Vegard_dino

Posts: 316 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
Sweet !

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote