New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was trying to figure out how to post pictures but have obviously failed. If a moderator could delete this topic I would appreciate it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
" like you owe him money "

Beautiful

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sforbsy
posted Hide Post
Quality image.

Posts: 193 | Location: The Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, think I've finally figured out how to post pictures on AR.

One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
If that's one the the images on your previous hunt, I can't wait to see the rest!

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote