Find
Notify
Tools

iPhone6
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
How do I dump pics to my computer? First time going past simple texting type of phone to a mobile device.

Thanks for any help.
Barry

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM NPD345. He does this all the time.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. Actually, I followed online help pages and got it. Had to re-install iTunes and run through the tutorials -- it works!

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eyeman
posted Hide Post
Use the Icloud it will send photos to all apple devices including your ipad laptop etc.

Paul Gulbas

Posts: 340 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the easiest way is connect your iphone to the computer. once the iphone shows up as a device (listed next to the drives etc...) simply right click it and hit "Import pictures and video"

that is assuming you are using a windows PC

here is a step by step guide (scroll down to Method 4 if using a windows PC)

http://www.wikihow.com/Transfe...iPhone-to-a-Computer

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just email the picture to yourself from the phone and then open it on the computer from the email. Then you just save it to your computer
shane

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You can download one of the many apps that let you transfer photos and videos wirelessly.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66934 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote