Find
Notify
Tools

Romanian/Transylvanian traditions
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Carpathian stag
posted
For several years now we have decided that at the end of the mating season of red stag we will expose all the harvested trophies. This is a moment when all the involved staff is present discussing technical details and sharing with everybody all the nice moments in presence of a traditional game dish made of deer or boar , wine and the traditional palinka. Here are some pics.
[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]

Posts: 47 | Location: Brasov Romania | Registered: 05 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carpathian stag:
For several years now we have decided that at the end of the mating season of red stag we will expose all the harvested trophies. This is a moment when all the involved staff is present discussing technical details and sharing with everybody all the nice moments in presence of a traditional game dish made of deer or boar , wine and the traditional palinka. Here are some pics.
[/IMG] [IMG]

[/IMG] [IMG]

[/IMG]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Ioan on a great season. I can’t wait to hunt again with you, sooner than later.
Regards
James

Posts: 161 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
That is a hell of a parade

Shoot me a pm

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi James , Thank you it was a great season. You are welcome anytime here.The hunting house from Harghita was renewed. I will post new pics with stags when we will collect the rest of trophies. At the moment we are working with the chamois ....
quote:
Originally posted by Spartan:
Congratulations Ioan on a great season. I can’t wait to hunt again with you, sooner than later.
Regards
James

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hungarian Style Parade.
Congrats for the Nice Stags
I which part of Romania this Stags where taken ?

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Exactly Hungarian type parade . The stags were harvested in Harghita ( The majority of people who lives here are Hungarians ). By the way in these areas were harvested the Eurasian world record bear trophies.( skull in 2015 & hide in 1983)

Picture of ShootScott
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool looking. Slightly creepy, but still cool.

Life long NRA member, full time construction worker, and part time blogger.
Blogger

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful tradition. Thank you so much for sharing it. By the way, my great-grandfather's middle name was Kossuth, for the great Lajos Kossuth.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice! tu2