Find
Notify
Tools

Zebra pics
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
I cannot get to Namibia fast enough. I want a rug and pedestal mount. Great great photos.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Have a great trip to Namibia and if you can, take the time to visit Sossusvlei and Deadvlei in the Namib desert. These zebra are in Kenya.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
Have a great trip to Namibia and if you can, take the time to visit Sossusvlei and Deadvlei in the Namib desert. These zebra are in Kenya.

Love it Wink...post more tu2
Hope all is well my friend!!!

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice pics! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Late-Bloomer:

Love it Wink...post more tu2

Roland

OK

One of Us
Picture of Ropati
posted Hide Post
Zebras are the coolest!

Posts: 168 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A zebra wasn't high on my list of priorities until seeing your pictures! Thank you! They are stunning!

Posts: 1077 | Location: NT, Australia | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of R8 PRO
posted Hide Post
stunning pics Wink, now a trophy I wish to hunt!

Relax and light a Cuban.

Posts: 177 | Location: UK | Registered: 16 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
For the Namibia bound, this is a Hartmann's or Mountain zebra, which I took in Namibia a few years ago. Notice the different stripe pattern just above the tail (which I call the "bar code").

Here's another Hartmann's. Picture taken from the bar at the Ritz Rostock Lodge where this zebra likes to hang out.

The next picture was taken from the exact same spot as the picture above, just looking in the opposite direction and only about one minute later, in case you were wondering what the Ritz Rostock Lodge bar looks like. Nice place to hang out, no wonder the zebra likes it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That lodge bar looks like a fabulous place to hang-out after a long day...you captured a beautiful photo of it...well done! tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote