THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    Buffalo Hunt with Karoo Wild Safaris, South Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Hunt with Karoo Wild Safaris, South Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Victor Watson
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUn34Hxu3Y

Victor Watson
Karoo Wild Safaris
Email: info@karoowildsafaris.co.za
Cell: (+27) 721894588
www.karoowildsafaris.co.za

Posts: 382 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Very nice buff.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Watson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUn34Hxu3Y

Very nice bull! congratulations sir!

...…...……………………………………. tu2 old Mac

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Excellent bull and exciting stalk. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Nice hunt.

Well done, tricky walking in the rocks and you went slow and careful. Good buffalo

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1559 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent bull but I would never remove my boots under any circumstances.

Posts: 621 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AR MAN:
Excellent bull but I would never remove my boots under any circumstances.

I would have to agree with the post above! My boots only come off if I have to wade a stream, or when I take a shower and go to bed! A foot injury in out back Africa can be a life altering event.
……...……......………. oldMacD37

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote