Find
Notify
Tools

Elk Video
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted
They are about 10 miles from my home.I used my Mavic Pro. These Bulls were about a half Mile away and 400ft. up the hill. Temps were 31* Fahrenheit. I use hand warmers rubber banded on the batteries Pre flight. Two 6x7. The one in the trees on the left was big. When they got up I looked down to see if he was moving into the open to join the others but he stayed in the Timber.

https://youtu.be/_CovUixZHEE

Posts: 2320 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know nothing of the laws in WA state but here that would be evidence of harassment of wildlife in winter. They appear to be focused on your drone and retreat when you get too close. GW's love this stuff. Be careful what you post.

Posts: 1122 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
WDFW do MUCH more Harassment to Mule Deer in January with their Arial Helicopter Surveys at 100 feet. I have watched them chase Big Bucks!!! I never chase animals with my Drone. That's Harassment. Hope you enjoyed the Video.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
What WDFW is allowed to do has nothing to do with what a citizen is allowed to do. Reminder

Enjoyed seeing the elk. Nice bulls.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote