New
Find
Notify
Tools

The AR Video Selection
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think the above are from about 4 or 5 hunts. I can show only a few of those shot because of the tarrain. A lot of them are very difficult to see in a video, so I do not put them up.

I would imagine the 375 H&H would have the same effect on these buffalo as my 375/404.

The only advantage to the 375/404 is the greater velocity, which helps on the longer shots. And I doubt that it has any more killing effect than the 375 H&H.

I have been on so many great hunts, it is diffuclt to pick one as a favorite

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66677 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, thank you very much for the videos. I sat tonight and watched them all. Most entertaining, and yo are one hellava shot! clap

I sent the link to my son, for him to enjoy. We hope to do a father/son buff hunt in 2010/2011. We did our 1st plains game safari, last summer, and we both can't wait to go back.

Again, thanks.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been asked if there are more videos coming.

Yes, plenty more.

I am out of the country for a couple of weeks, and I will add more videos when I get back home.

Posts: 66677 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep them coming for a grateful audience.
Thanks again.
hlr

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, truly greatful for the sharing of your hunts thanks tr405

Posts: 207 | Location: new york | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am processing a whole bunch of videos right now, and I hope to upload them tomorrow.

They include elephant, bbuffalo, kudu, waterbuck, zebra, impala, warthog and Walter shooting a kodina, as well as him having a bath in the same bath tub they cook the meat off the trophies off.1

I must have watched that video hundreds of times, I can never stop laughing at him!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the video and that you and walter for this site I enjoy it very much

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing these clips.

I find that one can learn a lot from watching these, not least of which is the varied ways in which anmnimals react to a hit.

Thanks again!

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
A few Champion clips have been added.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you give info on the .577 T-Rex? What's the rifles weight? What action is it based on and any information would be of interest to me.

Also, I'm curious what loads are used in the videos? Are they all the same, what velocity, what is the estimated recoil of the rifle with these loads... the bullet is a 750gr bullet I think? Are they cast, solids, etc...?

That fellow in Video Clip #51, is about the only guy that looks like he actually knows how to hold and fire a heavy cal' rifle.

Posts: 828 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 10 July 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The rifle is factory made by A-Square, and weighs about 13.5 pounds.

It is built on an Enfield action.

Bullet weight is 750 grains, and the velocity is about 2500 fps.

Butllets are made by ourselves here on a CNC lathe out of copper.

Far too many people have caught onto this, and handle the recoil very well.

So we have built a 700 NE for their enjoyment.

I am hoping to get some ammo loaded soon, ready for the next lot of Champions!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
^ Saeed, thanks for the info!

Jim Smiler

Posts: 828 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 10 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed , I always see you chewing gum in your videos. What kind do you chew? Stupid question, just curious.

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote