Notify
Tools

Photo Test
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am trying to post from Flickr.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com...47941_3e0e80bba3.jpg

What step am I missing for the photo to show up? Thank you!

Dave

Posts: 297 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
You need to click the "display image" button and then paste the link to the photo. Nice leopard!

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[/IMG]

Think I may have finally figured this out. Thank you!

Posts: 297 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O

Posts: 282 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O

Posts: 282 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sheesh! How do you post multiple photos in one post without them coming out tiny (as in 1 inch by 1.5 inch)?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Test.

One of Us
Picture of kaizer
posted Hide Post
Molepolole,

Looks like it worked this time. except that I can't see the entire photo, some of the right side is cropped off. However, excellent photo, and the B&W is awesome!

Congratulations on a beautiful kudu!

Dale

Posts: 92 | Location: Near Illinois-Wisconsin Border | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O

One of Us
posted Hide Post
O

One of Us
posted Hide Post
O

One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
[/IMG]

Trying a test photo as well.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
So I am confused. I go to photobucket and click on IMG Code and paste that link into Display Image and I only get the code of the picture. What am I doing wrong to not get the picture to show up? Any help is appreciated.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LittleJoe:
So I am confused. I go to photobucket and click on IMG Code and paste that link into Display Image and I only get the code of the picture. What am I doing wrong to not get the picture to show up? Any help is appreciated.

Go to your photo in photobucket, point to it with your cursor and when the drop down appears right click in the box beside IMG Code, "copied" will appear briefly, then fade out.

In your forum post message window, right click and select paste from the drop down that appears. The picture address is now in your message and once you have finished with any text or photo title etc and have "posted now", your photo will show up in your post.

Posts: 3849 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jvalha
posted Hide Post

Posts: 37 | Location: Norge | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote