THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    Not sure where to put a game cam photo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not sure where to put a game cam photo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Every once in a while I get one that needs to be shared. Its not centered and I am guessing it is after a squirrel. Just the power and the dust, plus the time of day!

Posts: 692 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would hypothesize it is a young bobcat.

Posts: 223 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Whatever it is(and it does look like a bobcat), it's fully focused on the kill!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a bobcat. Judging by the patch of grass it is beside, it's a full grown one. I shot a large female very close by two years ago while deer hunting. Had turkeys, then no turkeys. Shot the female and the turkeys came back. Now they are gone again. Might have to do a bit of calling!

Posts: 692 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Live Oak:

You'd know being there.

I've shot and trapped a few bobcats.
Never seen one that tan without spots
nor with such a long tail.

Once you kill it, sure hope you'll share the
pictures and results.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 121 | Location: canada | Registered: 26 January 2020Reply With Quote