THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    Looking for Jadgterrier or Texas Terrier (Red Guthrie Terrier)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Jadgterrier or Texas Terrier (Red Guthrie Terrier)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking to find a pup of the above. They are more difficult to locate than I expected. Pup or older dog is fine.

Thank you!!

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
FWIW this breeder is advertising some current litters, but I'm sure you've already called him.

http://vomkervinshof.com/jagd.html

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks--

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thenie Meanie
posted Hide Post
I have a Texas Terrier (Red Guthrie Terrier) female that I will be breeding later this summer. Found an awesome stud dog and just have to figure out all the details.

“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

Posts: 63 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Serious little dogs and not to be taken lightly. They fear nothing. Very high prey drive.

Posts: 1312 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thenie Meanie
posted Hide Post
Puppies expected around 09-26-2016!

“What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.”

Posts: 63 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2010Reply With Quote