THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    What An Utterly Stupid MAN!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What An Utterly Stupid MAN!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMO the owner of the little dog is the stupid person. Having been bitten by both small dogs and big dogs I will kill any dog before I let it bite me.

Chis and Min Pins are very aggressive breeds and just because they are small doesn’t mean they can’t bite a tendon and cripple you up.

People including children have been disfigured for life by spoiled little dogs that have never been disciplined by their owners for biting.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Bitey dogs, big or small are bad news.

The owner is responsible and should be the one that everyone's anger is thrown at. I won't tolerate any of my own dogs being aggressive to any human. I have guns if I need saving... Their job is to kill other predators and protect my livestock. "I" will protect me.

~Ann

Posts: 19153 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that was one courageous deputy to be able to stand his ground and get off an accurate aimed shot when he was at risk of a serious ankle bite. That dog looked like he could have done some serious maiming. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3522 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I detest those little ankle biters,but do not think shooting him was called for.A little mace would have taken care of the situation.Dumb to shoot the dog and even dumber putting bystanders at risk of being hit by a stray bullet.

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A size 11 right in the chops.....or pepper spray (NOTE:“Mace-brand name” and formulation supposedly does not affect dogs).
That said, I agree that there is no excuse for agressive, ill tempered, nasty dogs of any size, such behavior is a reflection of poor breeding in the owner.

Posts: 296 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 13 April 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Aggressive dogs should not be tolerated.

But what this stupid idiot did was totally out of line.

There are ways he could have avoided that, without shooting it.

If it was a large aggressive dog attacking him, he right to shoot it.

But a tiny little dog barking at him?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TANGLEWOOD
posted Hide Post
Any dog that can fit in a blender should

Posts: 63 | Location: Kentucky  | Registered: 14 May 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The dog was on the owner's property and had every right to bark. The cop was, and is, a prick. If he had elected to punt the little dog, he would still be a prick. Hopefully, in his new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, someone will give him the kick in the nuts he deserves. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3522 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
Yeah, that was one courageous deputy to be able to stand his ground and get off an accurate aimed shot when he was at risk of a serious ankle bite. That dog looked like he could have done some serious maiming. Regards, Bill

Well I guess you have not bitten.

Knew a deputy that took a dog bite to the calf by a 13 pound beagle.

It got infected and he was off work for a couple of months.

I well not let any dog bite me if I can prevent it.

Posts: 19362 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've been bitten by dogs, cats, a skunk, and a racoon. I was also once bitten by a man, just before he lost his front teeth. I recently stopped an aggressive pit bull's charge by slapping him in the face with my hat. Still, I have not been in the situation where I was threatened by a barking chihuahua so maybe I would have panicked too. Maybe he didn't just open fire because he's a certified dickhead. Regards, Bill

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the dogs were on the owners property and only on his property, why was the dep responding to an "aggressive dog" complaint. Also, when the dep arrived why didn't the owner put his dogs up or (big laugh here) call them to heel?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you ever try to heel a Chihuahua?
they were originally bred to chase down pigs and nip and hound them to bay like a pack of piranha.

it's a good thing they never thought about breeding a 50 lb version of them things.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
they were originally bred to chase down pigs and nip and hound them to bay like a pack of piranha.

it's a good thing they never thought about breeding a 50 lb version of them things.

I thought they were bred by the Aztecs to be delightful, tender snacks?

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:

They did. They're called Dobermans. Eeker

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote