THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    Anyone looking for a Mali?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone looking for a Mali?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I've got a 16 month old intact male Belgian Malinois ready for a new home. He has been a flock guardian for me here on my farm but I am going a different direction due to health issues. He is fantastic around poultry, sheep and equines and WILL make an impression on anyone who enters your property.

He is a happy dog and is very willing to please. He is registered but not to AKC. His sire is a working K9.

I am asking $2000 for him. He is a big, awesome, well started dog. I need more ortho surgery and will not be able to maintain all I have here for quite awhile.

Any interest? Please PM me.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Look like somebody mistook the dog for a deer?
I am surprised you haven't contacted the local police department or the nearest international airport. The local police department paid $25,000.00 and it was there "7th" dud that failed. Just something to think about and not get your hope's up.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Is he F.C.I. papered?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually the deer speared him. I don't know what FCI papers are so I will say no.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Then which registry is the dog registered with?

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Actually the deer speared him. I don't know what FCI papers are so I will say no.

Fédération Cynologique Internationale

Good-looking pup.

Ankle,knee, or something else? Good luck with the procedure.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps make a phone call to Cannon Beach police department in Oregon, they've gone through 7 Belgian and they need another chance!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What happened to their k-9s, Norse?

Major hand surgery is needed.

~Ann

one of us
posted Hide Post
He was fired and returned to the original owner of Clatsop County Search and Rescue.
Perhaps the police department didn't do there research again and wasted tax payers money again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too bad. These Malinois are serious dogs and love a job.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Cannon Beach PD needs a better trainer. These Mals ain't Germann Shepherd dogs and need to be trained differently.

Beautiful dog Ann....

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
posted Hide Post
my latest two Mals, got them a month ago...

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
posted Hide Post
my K-9 Mal, TAZ. Smartest animal I've ever known. Passed away last year at 15. RIP Taz...

Birmingham, Al

one of us
posted Hide Post
There was an article in the last few days somewhere ( I read a lot and don't recall where I read it, because I didn't think about this thread until I saw it today)about an ex-seal training Malis for guardwork/protection N of Dallas. I don't recall his name but he shouldn't be hard to find. Perhaps he would have some interest?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a very nice mali, who is coming up on 4 yr old this summer. Fantastic, smart, hard working animals! Most working people won't care much about papers, other than for a family history.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All dogs pictured here are gorgeous. Have to love the breed.

Dutch

PS, hope you have great success with the surgery.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pup Ann. I do like the Mals. He's my old boy, sadly not with me anymore.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7970 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote