Find
Notify
Tools

Boykin Spaniel
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted
I have a beautiful Boykin Spaniel that will be one year old in a couple of weeks. She looks a lot like the dog at the beginning of this topic. Due to changes in my life, I need to find her a new home.

She will come when called.
She will hold when told.
She will retrieve to hand on land and water.
She works close and loves to hunt.
She is kennel trained and has not used the bathroom in the house since she was 2 months old. She sleeps in her kennel inside the house at night.
She has hunted and retrieved dove, pheasant and quail.
I want her to go to a home where she will be a family pet and hunting buddy. She is a great dog and I don’t want her to go to a hunting kennel where she only gets attention when it is her time to hunt.
We live in the Fort Worth area.
PM me if interested.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
SFRanger, I hope you find a great home for this girl. I wish ...

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Found her a great home and family.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

beer

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish I would have seen this earlier but I just got home from deer hunting last night. I have an eight-year old female boykin, awesome dogs.

I've been planning to get another Boykin because my Roxy didn't pass her hips test when she was younger and I want to breed a couple litters.

My wife tells me no more indoor dogs. I just laugh to myself and think yeah we'll see what you say after I put a new puppy in your lap. Big Grin

Posts: 574 | Location: Utah | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SpicyCrabDip
posted Hide Post
Looks gorgeous. Wish I around you, I'd gladly take her in.