THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    I need a source for purebred Brittany Spaniel puppies

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a source for purebred Brittany Spaniel puppies
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted
Hi All: I have a close friend who is looking for information on getting a purebred Brittany Spaniel puppy. Their Brittany Spaniel dog just died and they want to immediately get another one. They live in Portland, Oregon, but will travel to pick up the puppy or have it shipped to them. Price is not likely a deal breaker, I understand. Any information on sources would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
This source is about as far away from your friend as possible, but if he's still in business, Dr. Wilbur Dellenger, DVM, in Gainesville, GA breeds GSPs and Brittanys. He has outstanding references and everyone who does business with him seems to be more than pleased.

I got a GSP for my son from Dr Dellenger many years ago, and it was a tough choice between a GSP and a Brittany. In retrospect we should have chosen the Brittany.

Dr. Dellenger may have retired or died; his website's not active, but if your friend wants to enquire, here's the contact info:

Wilbur Dellenger, DVM
4633 Poplar Springs Rd
Gainesville, GA 30507
770-536-5453

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1537 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just sent off my pups from my last breeding. I recommend Knine Birddog Brittanys in Coolidge, Arizona. 3 of mine came from Arlette, she breeds outstanding Brittanys.

Closer to them would be Pollacks Brittanys near Tacoma. They have pups on the ground now, and breed several litters per year.

Arlette Hennessey, K Nine Birddog Brittanys, online at http://www.kninebirddog.com/, or 520-705-2584.

Jodi Pollack, Pollack's Brittany's, on Facebook, or 253-691-0254.

Shaun Hall

Posts: 195 | Location: Bremerton, WA | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Assumed you're looking for hunting stock?

Posts: 20065 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The Smiths in Oklahoma have been raising some of the best Brittanys my whole life. Give Ronnie a call.

https://www.ronniesmithkennels.com/about/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36367 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
2nd Lanes opinion been to Ronny's clinics and he has great dogs. If you like French Brittany's then check out Big Sky Epagneul Breton Dog Club. they have a nice website and you can check out the breeders & stud dog section.

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I got mine 20 years ago from Wind Mountain Kennels in Carson, WA, just a short drive from Portland.
https://windmountainbrittany.com/

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16269 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote