THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    SHR Razzle title earned
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHR Razzle title earned
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here she is at 21 weeks, a handful at 46 pounds, never had one that chews so much but house trained immediately and definitely feisty
]

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She sure is a pretty girl!

Thanks very much,
Robert (13.45)
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 83 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 21 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She's got a really pretty head .
Looks like you chose well .

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
2x NAFC
If my memory serves me correct, that would be Lean Mac, Correct ?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sire is Candlewoods Ramblin Man 2X NAFC FC AFC Hall of Fame, My male that I lost last year was gran son of Lean Mac who also is a 2X NAFC, sire was NFC FC AFC Maxx's SurPrize
I am a firm believer of buying the best that I can afford

Razzle is now 57 pounds at 25 weeks

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had my male 'collected ' years ago before he left.
Last week, I had my female AI'd w/ his frozen semen . I wanted to continue the lines. ( You know, the opposite of shitcago, Detroit, Baltimore, sincinnati or Cleveland) .
Your pedigree is very strong ! Very well bred.
Looks as thou you chose very well Those are very strong names .
Happy New Year(s) !

one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually my wife is the pedigree expert, she has looked for a while to get this quality pup, we have collected from our male who died last year from the Maxx.s line and when I get her a coule of titles we hope to have her bred plus my 5 year old who is sired by 2010 NFC Hunters Run BO Bo would be next in line, that is if we have the patience to endure two litters.

A couple of stories on a couple of the sires, Lean Mac who was owned by the late Sherwin Scott bought Mac from the a fellow named Maclean, therefor a name was created, Scott also owned Maxx's Surprize who slightly out shined Mac in the 2000 NF trial. The breeder of my male could not afford the stud fee on Leammac so Mike lardy pointed out Maxx who 6 weeks latter won the 2000 Nationals, lucky me I put money down prior to the big title
Hunters Run BO Bo was named by the owners young son who could only say BOO BOO ,he picked up the pup at a gas station in Hunters Run Minnesota, hence Hunters Run BO BO was created

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had my girl sonogramed Friday .
The AI took ! The tech says (4) for sure, but most likely 6-8 !
Beginning of April .

one of us
posted Hide Post
That will keep you busy for the next 5 months

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here is Razzle at 35 weeks, She earned her Canine Good Citizen Title (CGC), almost through her Force fetch and doing single retrieves out to 40 yards. Introduced to Ducks and Pheasants and water although the water is still cold she is an aggressive water entry a lot of pizazz 68 pounds of energy and growing

one of us
posted Hide Post
Razzle is 11 months, about 74 pounds
She earned 2 ribbons this past weekend in UKC Started Hunting retriever competition, needs 2 more to get her first title. She was rock solid absolutely perfect and just hammered each of the 4 events with no weak points. So it looks like she will keep me busy trying to keep up with
her.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I guess bloodlines DO count!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Razzle earned her SHR title this past weekend with back to back competition with Badger HRC and WISill HRC, Once again she nailed each of the 4 events so now the training will intensify for the next level

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! The easy stuff is over. Now you can really rock. Onward to the next level!

I didn't comment on your earlier post about pedigree, but it is truly a nice one. Did you ever meet Scotty? Quite a character and his wife is one of the nicest people in the world. I trained with him some with his last dog, Guide. One weekend he won the Am with Guide and my dog Carson won Open winning his FC. That was one heck of a weekend that I'll never forget.

Anyway, you have a nice girl - more titles on the way for the two you, I"m sure!

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ccongrats on a fine companion. They just don't get any better than Labs.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sweet black suger !
The only love money can buy !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As Henry Ford said.
You can have it any color you want !

As long as it's black !

A N D