THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    Never mess with a sarplaninac

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never mess with a sarplaninac
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
The lesson here. Do not go into the pasture if you are not a sheep or a chicken. I heard this happen late last night. Rigby (laying down) does not play well with others. That armadillo is completely crushed.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are those Tibetan Mastiffs?

I guess the armadillo’s armor didn’t work out very well for him.

Beautiful dogs.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 322 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 April 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
^
Thanks. I learn something every day!

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These are real guard dogs. There's a reason the coyotes never dare to enter my pastures.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Just wondering, is that in S Misery? We don't see many 'dillers here in NW Misery. I think they are unable to live through even the mild winters we have been getting. Be Well, Packy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, SWMO. It gets plenty cold here in the winter and it has no effect upon them. They continue to march north and adapt.

~Ann

one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Thought I recognized the grass in the photo and had a past memory that maybe you were located. No 'dillers make it here along US 36 through the winter. If they do within a few years we'll have them everywhere. be Well, Packy.