THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Ballistic Calculator for Android

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ballistic Calculator for Android
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
Looking for your input.
I have an app called strelock.
Thanks in advance.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had it for a # of years and use it for reference. I have not tested it properly.

That isn't much help but at least you know you aren't the only one who knows about it!

DRSS
NRA Life Member
VDD-GNA

Posts: 326 | Location: Cheyenne area WY USA | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have strelok as well. Several of my friends use it too, along with some that shoot really long range regularly. I don't. It is interesting that I has quite the selection of reticles. I like that you can put in any zero range. No secret here.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Andriod phone ap : Nikon Spot On is a good site to have as it has most of the scopes and calibers of today. I use it because of a couple on Nikon scopes on my rifles. Try it you might like it.

Les

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get the pro version of streyloc , playing with ab elite a little also. I verified 100 zero ranged target with sig kilo 3000 plugged in 1124 yards into streyloc shooting a 280Ai 180 gr eldx at 3060 FPS 3 shots in a inch and a half. Done deal

Posts: 39 | Registered: 05 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post