THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Blaser is now doing the 300 Norma Mag
Page 1 2 

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blaser is now doing the 300 Norma Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twoseventy:
Do you have all this with you in Germany?

Best, Tom

I had to sell all my guns when I left for Germany. I sold these R93's about 12 years ago when reports of R93's blowing up starting coming up.

The k95's are at with a friend. Hopefully I get to take ownership of them again when I get back. But things between friends and family are never certain.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
300 Norma...so what.
It´s a 7,62 UKM Idea, 15 years later and a few Millimeters longer....

Best
Wildcat

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
http://www.hornady.com/store/3...-Mag-Unprimed-Cases/

Factory brass from Hornady and Norma.

Hmm, I am in!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish they made the R8 with the 7mm STW barrel. It's the only thing keeping me from going that route.

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post