THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    22 caliber at 1,000 feet question
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 caliber at 1,000 feet question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not saying a word! I and the other trolls are under the bridge having a party and just quietly laughing our collective ass off! Even though you have said mean things about us, we bear you no ill will. We deeply appreciate and thank for your invitation to consider your comments as crazy and we accept your observation that you are no genius.

Posts: 265 | Registered: 02 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gwahir:
Not saying a word! I and the other trolls are under the bridge having a party and just quietly laughing our collective ass off! Even though you have said mean things about us, we bear you no ill will. We deeply appreciate and thank for your invitation to consider your comments as crazy and we accept your observation that you are no genius.

Used to be all nice helpful people here that didn't belittle people. I guess that's changed.

Posts: 81 | Registered: 13 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh no! It was far worse than this when I took it over.

If ignorance is bliss; there are some blissful sonofaguns around here. We know who you are, so no reason to point yourselves out.

Posts: 2389 | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MS Hitman:
Oh no! It was far worse than this when I took it over.
I remember when we would have "spirited debates" but nobody got out of hand and we all parted the debate friends.

It's been a while, so long that I forgot my first login information and had to open a new account. The big guys addressed that with me and all is good.

I'm just getting into long range rifle shooting so as I sharpen my skills; there are a lot of smart people here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gwahir:
I am with the trolls!

I think the OP is too.

One shot , one kill

Posts: 197 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A 10-22 at 1000 yards?

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
A 10-22 at 1000 yards?

YEP Sure did.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeeShooter:
quote:
A 10-22 at 1000 yards?

YEP Sure did.

Okie dokie, I will get back to the serious Part of the forum.
Luck to you.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PeeShooter:
quote:
A 10-22 at 1000 yards?

YEP Sure did.

Okie dokie, I will get back to the serious Part of the forum.
Luck to you.

Not to worry, this is serious. I hit 22x22 target 5 out of 10 shots. Just because you cant do it doesn't make it something other than a serious post.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
HaHaHaHa! Another keyboard shooter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
HaHaHaHa! Another keyboard shooter.

I know you're just jealous.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keyboard, quit digging your hole.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keyboard, quit digging your hole.

I don't care what any of you say, I did it and you can't take it from me.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Anyone who thinks a .22 LR only drifts 4" at 1000 yds in a 1 mph is simply stating they have not done a lot of long range shooting. A Berger 300gr OTM at 3000 fps drifts just over that.

Pee: I suppose you held off for the correct spin drift too, huh?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Anyone who thinks a .22 LR only drifts 4" at 1000 yds in a 1 mph is simply stating they have not done a lot of long range shooting. A Berger 300gr OTM at 3000 fps drifts just over that.

Pee: I suppose you held off for the correct spin drift too, huh?

Well I was told all the information I posted by someone on this Forum, so find that person and give him all your shit.

In spite of everything you guys throw at me, I hit 5 out of 10 shots on a 22x22 target at 1,000 yards with a .22 and I could give a shit if you think so or not. The numbers have no relevance to what I infact did, somehow I performed the shots and that's all that counts.

Now all you bitching trolls go back in your hole under the bridge. I don't want to hear your shit anymore.