THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Manners Stocks' Customer Service

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manners Stocks' Customer Service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I ordered a T6A with MCS-DBM from Manners to replace the chassis I had on my gun. When I got the stock the barreled action would not seat in the mini-chassis. I had been waiting on this stock for a while, missed a couple of matches because I had to sell the chassis to fun the Manners, and needed to figure out why this wasn't working. I shot an e-mail to Matt at Manners and the next day got a call from Tom Manners. By that time I had figured out the Timney Calvin Elite trigges don't fit the MCS-DBM bottom metal. Tom said it is a problem they have, new triggers and bottom metals come out every few months so he had to re-write inletting programs constantly. My match partner had ordered another T4A from their ready to ship page a couple days before I got my T6A. He uses the same trigger so Tom offered to fix them, in and out under two weeks, and sent me a shipping label. When the bottom metals were fixed Tom called to ask if there were any other issues. I told him I would have to fix the barrel channel on the T4A because it was a "ready to ship" stock so we got the channel it had and we were using Krieger Med Palma barrels. He said I shouldn't have to do that when he already had the stock and it was an easy fix.

I know guys complain about wait times. I remember before 2000, when I could order a McMillan and have it in two months or less and get a Lilja barrel in 4 weeks. Precision rifles are more popular and the demand has driven up lead times everywhere. Manners has been worth the wait and I have never had better customer service from anybody.

Posts: 518 | Registered: 28 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree.

Posts: 1935 | Registered: 30 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post