Picture of londonhunter
posted
Been offer brand new tactical
Both 15 and 25 at knock down prices
Anybody use them in the field extensively
Who makes their glass ?
Or are they like nightforce ?
I know they are mc approved

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Alaskaman11
posted Hide Post
Amazing scopes, a step above Nightforce. They have several different reticule. Get it if you can.

Double Rifles, This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as bolt rifle. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

DRSS
Chapuis 9.3x74R
NRA Life Member

Posts: 293 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
I have been informed since starting this post that the3 company stopped operating from the US and now runs from Canada for whatever reason

I am worried about long term warranty and resale value

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong with Nightforce or Schmidt Bender. I have both and they have the best turrets I've used.
The glass in S&B is amazing. I've shot 4 marmots from 1306 to 1402 yards this year, and have tried several shots at a lasered mile with my 4-16 PMII.

Posts: 866 | Location: Western CO | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
I agree
I have 4 PMii and it i absolutely repeatable under all conditions
I will leave premier to the mervaricks

One of Us
Picture of Alaskaman11
posted Hide Post
Premier is not an offbrand, they are well loved within the sniping community and also the long-range precision community. Point of fact that the Marine Corps has changed. The Scout Sniper Day Scope is a Premier Reticles Heritage 3-15×50mm Tactical. As of 2010, this model replaced the Schmidt & Bender 3–12×50 Police Marksman II LP rifle scopes. Its now called the M8541A.

Double Rifles, This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as bolt rifle. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

DRSS
Chapuis 9.3x74R
NRA Life Member

Posts: 293 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post