New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig kilo 3000 garmin 701
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I ordered the combo Good Friday. Kilo 3000 really performs. I range a ship at 4935 at high noon yesterday. Took it to the range today. Anything a 1000 yards or closer was fast and accurate. Yesterday in bright light past 2500 yards it took more care to get a reading it claims to do dear at 1500. I don t doubt it. My garmin 701 did not show up, avoid a eBay merchant by the name of boxiecube/everdayideas. I never had a worse experience.
I reordered from another merchant should have it in 3 days. It looks like it will be a great combo.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 05 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
We don't need better rangefinders, we need laser doppler anemometers.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then any old monkey could learn to shot. It a cool set up. Paired with a garmin 701 or a kestrel it will do a lot. I going to buy a bdx scope for the grand kids first deer rifle.

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I bought a Sig Kilo 1400. I have already returned it.

I am going to try and figure out what I am doing between the Gunwerks, the Sig and the new Leica. But I need something.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sig run 999.00 glass is good for binoculars in same price range. Any thing under 1000 yards ranges quick and accurate. It will pair with kestrel and Gorman 701 both having applied ballistic elite app. You also can pair with a sig bdx scope and work to 800 yards. With it set to ex mode using ab you can work out to max range of 5000, it say it do deer at 1400 and I believe it