New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rest in Peace Mr. Kyle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Chris Kyle, an American hero was murdered by a POS in Texas. The man is gone but the Hero remains.

2 Silver Stars and 5 bronze plus others. The greatest American Sniper...so far.

Posts: 1944 | Registered: 16 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Alaskaman11
posted Hide Post
thumbdown

Double Rifles, This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as bolt rifle. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

DRSS
Chapuis 9.3x74R
NRA Life Member

Posts: 293 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is a true tragedy.
Chris, and his friend were trying to help a fellow soldier.

My sympathy to their familys.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
This is a real tragedy for sure,I hope the POS gets the chair,
My heartfelt condolences to their families,so sad to hear this.

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of our problems in the US is that we jerk around with pricks like this guy for years. He should be dead already.

Posts: 11943 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted Hide Post
The POS was a wound warrior. I don't know the exacts but he was there for help. Chris was famous for trying to help his fellow americans. I hope his family will now be in reciet of that same kind of care.

1 shot 1 thrill

Posts: 340 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post