Find
Notify
Tools

Sig kilo 2000
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Turner421
posted
Hey fellas, I'm thinking of buying the kilo 2000 range finder. Do any of you have one, and what do you think of it?

Posts: 100 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: 10 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
Over on snipershide.com it has gotten very good reviews. The price has been as low as $385 and it shouldn't be hard to get one in the $415 range.

I'm also considering getting one; just waiting until the feeding frenzy subsides and the pricing gets better.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Turner421
posted Hide Post
I broke down and got one at cabelas. I probably should've waited for the price to drop, but I didn't. I got it for 470 after tax.

Posts: 100 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: 10 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
And do tell more about it Smiler

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Turner421
posted Hide Post
Haven't got to play with it very much yet. But so far it is tits! I'll let ya know more after this weekend.

One of Us
Picture of Turner421
posted Hide Post
Well I got to go out and play today, with my new toy! It's actually a very nice tool, and a wise investment on my part. Even if my wife says I'm still sleeping on the couch! Seriously though, I could only find one thing that is change with it. It needs to have a spot for a tripod, but LRI makes a slip on Mount for a tripod that is supposed to work great!? Other than that, this thing is wonderful! I was able to range a steel target at 1500yds no problem. And the angle modified range helps tremendously as well. Sig claims it will range reflective targets out to 3400 yds, and in my opinion I think it can do it.