THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Subsonic forum? Or subsonic thread?

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subsonic forum? Or subsonic thread?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
Subsonic has become quite popular. Maybe a subsonic forum? Kind of a hybrid of silencer and long range.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blue Dot???

A few of the local Sheriff's Dept Swat team were shooting at the range near me recently.. the range was pretty empty...

they were asking about what I was shooting due to the low noise, thinking I had a 22 Hornet in a Remington VLS package...

they were shooting with Moderators, out of a Rem Police rifles in 308, and Federal Factory Ammo with 168 grain Match Kings...

I was amazed on how quiet their rigs were... much more silent than a 22 LR is, when you shoot it, and have ear muffs on...

almost as silent as someone snapping their fingers 20 feet away from you..

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post