THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Long-Range Bughole-Making Machine

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long-Range Bughole-Making Machine
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just finished scoping and tuning up a rifle for Alaska this September. It's a custom by Ultra Mountaineer on a Model 70 action in 300 Wby. I mounted a Leupold VX-7 scope and tuned with 200gr Accubonds.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Caliber? Is that that new stock species....spalted claro plastic? Smiler Have fun with it.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
300 Wby...thanks, I edited.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
So, where is the Co. that put this together? Couldn't find a thing. Alaska? Just curious.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Houston

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
This kind of bug hole?

This was made with my 6.5X284 at 100 yards:

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fly hunting!