THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Ordered the GRS Berserk stock from GRS in Norway

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ordered the GRS Berserk stock from GRS in Norway
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
I'll do a full review when it gets here.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Anxious to hear about it! I like their designs.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check out Vertibrae in Norway. They sent me an email yesterday that it will be shipped within two weeks.

Vertibrae is about 50% cheaper than Kelblys was for any GRS stock.

$40 shipping from Norway.

google vertibrae, grs and norway and you'll find the website.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Wow, less than $500 shipped then? That is indeed much cheaper than expected!

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll keep you posted, so far they have not contacted me with shipping details. A buddy of mine in Australia is a gunsmith and has been using a lot of these stocks. We are hoping this outfit is reputable and this works.

If it does, his local Aussie importer is selling him at $850 wholesale. Here they are $650-ish retail through Kebleys.

He swears they are the best thing since sliced bread, as for the price you can't get what they offer from anyone.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the month since your post, Vertebrae has raised their shipping price to $85.00 USD. It's still an O.K. price just not nearly as enticing as the $40.00 USD mentioned above.

Posts: 52 | Location: The Great Southwest | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.stockysstocks.com is $624 shipped.

www.Verebrae.no is about $532.

80-90$ savings depending on the exchange rate that day.

It took the stock about a month to get here from Norway.