THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Moderately priced Long Range Scope
Page 1 2 

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moderately priced Long Range Scope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Weren't you pimping the G2 for GAP a while back when you interned there or something?

Posts: 518 | Registered: 28 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
refresh

Posts: 3720 | Registered: 03 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 7mmfreak:
Weren't you pimping the G2 for GAP a while back when you interned there or something?

Never saw this, but yes, the Bushnell HDMR/DMR/XRS are also great value for the money. Heck they're just pretty dang good. Tracking is always spot on which is super crucial for long range.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FYI, Short range--under 300 yds.
mid-range--300-600 yds.
long range --700+
350 yds. is not long range.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
S&B 10x42

13 mils

Though as nails

Posts: 615 | Location: a cold place | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the Bushnell Elite Tactical. Mine is the LRS ET1040. Great scope for the $$.

Posts: 10134 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All depends what you mean by medium priced...I'm not spending 3-6K for any scope, some of the higher ended March, Zeiss, Schmidt's are in that range, not that I can't I just hain't....I think the Night force bench rest 10-42 with the dot is an outstanding medium ranges scope which can be adapted to hunting long range for $1400.00... The Leupold 8/25 will also work just fine for around $1100.00... I have a few buddies that own those March scopes, they are super if you want to spend the cash.!!

Posts: 2531 | Registered: 25 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of littlecanoe
posted Hide Post
Is anyone shooting the Vortex Viper 6x24 with the EBR-2C Reticle?

lc

Posts: 230 | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use the Nightforce 12-42x56 IR for long range. No problems, I like it. $1428.00 from Optics Planet. A zero stop would be a nice addition.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post