THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    I made some rail mounted levels you guys will probably like.

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I made some rail mounted levels you guys will probably like.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted
Wanted to make something really low profile that would be able to fit on just about any gun, regardless of scope height. The way it clamps together forces it flat against the rail. I make these on a 3D printer, and am able to sell them for just $10. Listed them on my website yesterday and posted on my facebook page and I have over 50 orders so far, I guess people like the design!

Will also be making these out of aluminum in the coming months, guessing around a $40 price for those.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
list your website address, please.

thanks,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
mkmachining.com

Specifically these rail mounted levels:

https://mkmachining.com/index.php/product/details/102

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post