New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT Show Visitor
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Moderators: I've posted this both here and in American Big Game Hunting, 'cause I'm unsure of the appropriate forum. Please move if necessary.

We wish to announce that Mr. Nathan Foster, long-range hunting guru and bullet performance authority, will be a guest in our booth (#2038) at the 2017 SHOT Show in Las Vegas.

Mr. Foster and his wide operate Terminal Ballistics Research in Taranaki, NZ. www.ballisticstudies.com They should not be strangers to anyone seriously committed to improving their long-range hunting abilities and selecting the optimum bullet for various hunting situations.

He'll be at our booth all four days of SHOT, with his unparalleled expertise, samples of his many books and videos of long-range hunting. If you'll be attending SHOT, stop by and visit with him. We look forward to seeing you there.

Dave Manson

Posts: 683 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The SHOT Show starts a week from today. If you'll be attending, stop by booth 2308 and visit.

Dave Manson

Posts: 683 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Wow, I had forgot about him. I wish he was coming to Dortmond. I'll order his books, and see how they are.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post