Find
Notify
Tools

Blaser Long Range
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted
Anyone tried the new blaser long range/success with 27 barrels in lapua 338 ? Would be interested how the recoil feels in that rifle.

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
long range for a blaser is the bullet falling out of the end of the barrel Big Grin tu2

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Of ALL the different factory rifles I have fired over the last FIFTY Years, I would rate the BLASER, HEYM, STEYR, H&K, and ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL rifles as the most Accurate, by a Wide Margin.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.facebook.com/Blase...67394033324/?theater
Did this one at my deer lease goofing around.
Recoil was about like a 308 in a normal hunting rifle. I was able to watch the bullet strikes through the scope.
Enjoy.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tipton? Did you get a raise, Mr Burns? :-)

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha ! No, I just decided to use my full first name and make a new account on here.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know about Blaser, but my Savage .338 Lapua shoots 1 1/2 inch groups at 500 yards; I shoot it a lot at 800 and 1290 yards. 1290 gets to be a bit tough if the wind is blowing but way better than I expected. Performance at 800 is amazing and that is shooting sitting with a Harris bipod and sling.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post