THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Bushnell elite 1500 laser range finder.

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bushnell elite 1500 laser range finder.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted
Would like some opinions from anyone who has or has had one of these units.

Posts: 10127 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Well, I hope they are decent. Ive got one on the way.

Posts: 10127 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've used one for several years with no problems. I like it.

Jim

Posts: 546 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Good deal. Thanks Jim! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Just got it today. Was lasing a nearby hillside @ over 1200 yds away, but it seemed to struggle a bit at that range offhand. Maybe a tripod would help. ?? 600-800 yds seems to be a snap though. I think it will serve my needs pretty well.