THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Looking for a scope shade for an old TASCO World Class

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a scope shade for an old TASCO World Class
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted
Does anyone know if there is shade on the market that fits an old Tasco Worldclass scope? Even beter does anyone have an old one laying around?

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Find out what diameter the shade is.
Time was there were many secondary market lens shades for 35mm lens.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. I haven't had a chance to look much yet. I thought about trying a filter to check the thread size but that's as far as I made it. I'm finally getting in to a lull between rifle seasons. Pistol kind of over laps the ends of rifle season.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post