Notify
Tools

Having feral cat problems again
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
what a hateful bunch of pricks.... you'd best never let me catch you doing such inhumane shit...... i would probably be in jail for putting your sorry ass in the hospital.......................

baseball bat take the knees out first so the pos can't get away...

Why get so hostile, just start giving advice on how to get rid of stray dogs using some of the methods these folks have listed.

I like cats about as much as anyone can, as long as they are IN THE HOUSE, not outside killing songbirds/young cottontails or squirrels.

I see a feral cat out on one of the properties I work on, if it does not have a collar and is more than a mile from someone's house, it is dead.

Some on here however like to jerk people around, but I bet they would not find it so funny if someone started suggesting doing similar things to dogs.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ever solve your cat problem?

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
I don't get this infatuation with pets. I'm a farm boy. Cats and dogs are animals meant to live outside. Not be pampered like pseudo babies. Baby talking a grown animal is embarrassing for everyone involved. Don't get me wrong, I need and appreciate animals in my life, won't have it any other way. But as city folks have lost touch with nature, they try an make up for it by coddling and babying an animal that can out survive them anywhere any day. Stray cats and dogs are a nuisance to be dealt with. Before you bite your pillow and hug Mr. Snuggles know I've never bought a cat or dog. They just show up and the good ones become friends and pets.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
I don't get this infatuation with pets. I'm a farm boy. Cats and dogs are animals meant to live outside. Not be pampered like pseudo babies. Baby talking a grown animal is embarrassing for everyone involved. Don't get me wrong, I need and appreciate animals in my life, won't have it any other way. But as city folks have lost touch with nature, they try an make up for it by coddling and babying an animal that can out survive them anywhere any day. Stray cats and dogs are a nuisance to be dealt with. Before you bite your pillow and hug Mr. Snuggles know I've never bought a cat or dog. They just show up and the good ones become friends and pets.

+ several times.

Life is to short to put up with a problem animal.

Posts: 19350 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, Randall and guys:
I've been side tracked for months.

Hit her in the short ribs when she spun and took off just as I shot. Didn't see that one again.

Today I saw another one on the sidewalk just sitting there watching me. Didn't look like the same one at all. Later a friend came by and I had him rake some locust seed pods off the yard, walk and parking area. damned mess!

Went out to see how he was doing and saw dove feathers in the yard and on the porch. Sure looks like I've got another one to git rid of. IF I'd only known, could have nailed this one for three hours.

Have several new neighbors: next door, two across the street. Don't know their feelings about such things.

Good replies, appreciate 'em all til the jerk showed up. Seems like sooner or later "they" show up in most discussions.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5942 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote