THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Buffalo Arms Lyman mod. 21 for Win. 71
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Arms Lyman mod. 21 for Win. 71
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just received my Lyman mod. 21 Knockoff from Buffalo Arms..The 1886 fits the Win. or Browning 71, 348 Win..Its beautifully made and they make them for Win. 92, 94, 86 and 95..Requires drilling an tapping two holes so I wouldn't advise it on a collectable, but perfect for my Browning 71..Ive always liked that sight but it has not been available for many years...Cost is about $138.00...The Buffalo Arms co. also sent me a catalog and wow! they do have some interesting stuff for sale, including a revised version of the old Hollywood single press and lots of Win. and Cowboy shooting stuff, muzzle loaders, and every kind of ammo I thought was hard to come by, lots of tang sights.. Its a lever gunmans heaven...apparently they load it there in any caliber. There tel. no. is 208-263-6953

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are a good source to consider for many shooting related items. I bought my brass 24 inch powder drop tube from them as well as other loading items.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Been buying from Buffalo Arms since meeting Dave Gullo at a 900-yard BPCR match here in Oregon about 20 years ago. Great guy and a great outfit.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've bought several items from Buffalo Arms including Kelley Long Range Soule sights for my Lyman Model of 1878 45-70. They are a great company to work with.

Start young, hunt hard, and enjoy God's bounty.

Posts: 383 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the "Pattern 21" sight for my model 95 reproduction. Now I need to get busy loading some ammo up!

Posts: 88 | Location: PNW | Registered: 07 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I too have found them to be excellent in pruduct and service. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They also sell a portable bench rest that's the best Ive seen. folding legs, and beautiful wood top..I got one and I love it..They also have extension legs for about $30 a pair to lift it higher. if you want them order two pair as it has 4 legs..They forgot to tell me that. Eeker got a prompt refund..Good folks to do biz with.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Lyman 21 copy is a nice design; I personally, and completely designed and developed that copy of the Lyman 21, to be economically produced. The original design cannot be made for a reasonable price.
Lost everything on it though. Long story.

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote