THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Clean mount/base for Marlin 1895 for Red Dot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clean mount/base for Marlin 1895 for Red Dot
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Looking to use the 2 rear holes for a base to attach a Tritjocon or Leupold Delta Red Dot..the lower to that nice flat reciever the better!!
By the way a 16" Octagon Custom 45/70 dancing

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would just buy the standard weaver rail cut it off so you just use the two holes.

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
If it fits a Weaver style base, then how about Warne? They are as low or lower from what I've seen from any other manufacturer.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2790 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Skinner Sights has a couple of options. They have a rear sight dovetail mount and another that mounts to the receiver for the Delta Point.

Best I've seen for the Marlin.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote